2/21/2017

Extreme Fundation with Silvia

My second online class is Silvia's extreme foundation.

To be honest - I thought Niah and I will drop out from this class.. because the first lesson was verbal que proofing and teaching cik vs. cap,  In-in vs. Out..
it was the hardest thing to teach... 
Niah actually knows well about Right and Left command because I make him to spin to both direction so we became very good at it. 
but I gave up on using cik/cap command at trial already, because I always get confused and not telling right command to him.. so I have been only using cik cik for all tight turn, and mostly using my body que to tell which way to turn.

Of Cause_ Niah wouldn't know the command if I don't use it correctly. 

First 2 weeks was a bit too hard - I didn't enjoy the lessons at all.
but we are taking baby steps on verbals cues and we are slowly getting better every time. 
Looks like I just need to keep on practice and be consistent in que!!!


2nd lesson gets a bit more fun -practicing come to hand - obstacle discrimination!
such a fun exercise and Niah and I LOVEd this :D exactly what we needed to practice!!

No comments: